Keep Your Home and Family Healthy With These Seven Oils
Want a natural way to help boost your family’s health and wellbeing?
We’ve compiled the seven best oils for home and first-aid use. Take a look!
1. Lemon. Lemon essential oil is one of the most versatile oils there is. It has some incredible applications for home and therapeutic use.
Here are some ways you can use it:
- Add a few drops to some olive oil to make a furniture polish.
- Add it to your shampoo to keep dandruff under control.
- Mix with water and gargle to freshen your breath.
- Drop some into a diffuser or bath to melt away stress.
- Combine it with aloe vera gel for a nourishing hand sanitizer.
- Add it to laundry detergent for extra freshness.
- Mix it with water to make a harsh chemical-free spray cleaner.
2. Tea Tree. Some refer to tea tree essential oil as “a medicine cabinet in a bottle.” This oil is incredibly powerful for first-aid use. Tea tree oil has natural anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-viral, and anti-inflammatory properties.
Try using it for:
- Nail fungus
- Athlete’s foot
- Cold sores
- Insect bites
You can also add some tea tree oil and water to a spray bottle for a natural disinfectant cleaner for countertops, sinks, door handles, and more.
3. Lavender. If you only choose one essential oil to have on you, let it be lavender oil. Lavender essential oil has been used for thousands of years for its medicinal and home-care applications.
Here are some ways you can use lavender oil:
- Dilute and apply topically for rashes, acne, insect bites, and minor burns.
- Use it to disinfect minor scrapes and cuts.
- Add it to a bath or diffuser for deep relaxation and stress relief.
- Add a couple of drops to baking soda to get rid of body odor.
- Mix into a steaming bowl of water and inhale for sinus and respiratory issues.
- Add to the laundry rinse cycle to get rid of odors.
- Use as a healthy room air freshener.
And so much more… The applications are endless!
4. Chamomile. Chamomile essential oil is fantastic for soothing the body and relaxing the mind.
Here’s how you can use it:
- Use it topically for dry skin, acne, cuts, and boils.
- Add it to a diffuser to help relieve anxiety, stress, and insomnia.
- Diffuse it to help calm rowdy kids before naptime.
- Spray or dribble near doorways to repel fleas and mites.
Unfortunately, due to some bad and fat-biased science, bacon's gotten a bad rap over the past few decades. Most people consider bacon more of a guilty pleasure than part of a healthy diet... but the fact is, eating bacon can actually benefit your health.
To learn more about bacon's medical benefits, join Clear Health Now for free today and receive an instant copy of “10 Reasons to Eat More Bacon.”
5. Clove. Clove essential oil is another oil that’s incredible to have in the first-aid cabinet. Keep in mind that this oil is highly potent, so make sure you dilute it with another oil, such as coconut oil or olive oil.
Here are some great ways to use clove oil:
- Use it orally for toothaches, cold sores, and canker sores.
- Apply it topically for athlete’s foot, cuts, and fungal infections.
- Use it as an earache home remedy.
- Diffuse it to repel mosquitos.
- Mix with baking soda and sprinkle on carpets to get rid of fleas.
6. Peppermint. If you’ve ever been around someone who uses peppermint oil, you know it has a powerful aroma. This aroma is one reason why peppermint oil is so beneficial.
Here’s how you can use it:
- Diffuse or apply diluted oil on abdomen for nausea.
- Use it to draw out a tick using a drop of undiluted oil on skin.
- Diffuse or apply to the chest to help clear out congestion.
- Add to a cool foot bath to relieve achy and tired feet.
7. Oregano. Oregano oil has powerful anti-fungal, anti-microbial, anti-parasitic, and anti-inflammatory properties. Keep in mind that oregano essential oil is very potent — always dilute it and keep it away from women who are pregnant or nursing.
Here’s how you can use oregano oil:
- Use it topically to get rid of candida, warts, and athlete’s foot.
- Apply it as a topical pain reliever for sprains, arthritis, and tendonitis.
- Spray it to disinfect countertops, sinks, and more.
- Use it to reduce swelling and inflammation.
- Spray it around your bed to repel mites, lice, fleas, and bed bugs.
Add these oils to your arsenal, and see how it affects your family’s health and wellbeing.
To your health,
President, Clear Health Now