Why MCT Oil Is PERFECT for Your 2020 Weight Loss Plan (And More)
As you probably know by now, weight loss isn’t easy. It can be painfully slow — you may even feel like you’re running in place. But don’t give up on your 2020 weight loss goals just yet!
There are things you can do to make weight loss a little bit easier. One of these things is MCT oil.
This stuff should be at the top of your shopping list. Not only is it scientifically proven to promote weight loss, it also helps support a healthy body.
MCT stands for "medium-chain triglyceride." These are healthy fats that your body needs to stay energized.
Most people consume a lot of long-chain triglycerides (LCTs). The body must break LCTs down into shorter, usable nutrients.
However, MCTs are already short enough for the body to use without requiring bile to break them down. This means that MCTs don’t need to be digested.
There are four primary reasons why this can give you an extra boost towards your weight loss goals. Take a look...
1. Fights off cravings. Cravings are a huge problem when it comes to weight loss. MCT oil is a powerful tool for fighting off everyday unhealthy food cravings. When you consume MCT oil, it may trigger the release of two hormones (peptide YY and leptin) that help you feel full and satisfied for longer.
A 2017 study found that those who consume MCT oil with breakfast have noticeably less food for lunch. This could reduce your calorie intake and help you lose weight faster!
2. Helps you tap into your fat stores. MCT oil is fantastic for maintaining a healthy weight. Research even shows that MCT oil can significantly reduce weight and waist size in people who are overweight or obese.
Since your body doesn’t need much time to process MCT oil, it quickly begins giving your body energy. In turn, your body may store far less fat for energy, which will help reduce fat storage throughout the body.
3. Helps eliminate lactic acid buildup. Your lactic acid levels increase with exercise. As lactic acid builds up, it negatively affects your exercise performance. This is a big problem for those starting a new exercise routine to lose weight.
MCT oil could help you stick to your exercise goals because they have been shown to help significantly reduce lactic acid buildup and increase exercise performance. In fact, many athletes use MCT oil daily.
4. Fuels your brain. If you find it challenging to stick to a healthy routine because your mind is exhausted or you experience brain fog, MCT oil may help.
Since MCTs don’t need to be broken down to be absorbed by your cells, they are immediately available to your brain. So if your brain needs an energy boost, try using some MCT oil.
The over-use of antibiotics is leading to an epidemic of drug-resistant superbugs. Before you even think about using antibiotics, please read our new report about the 10 safe and natural antibiotics you can find right in your own kitchen. These “astringent” foods naturally cleanse your blood without harmful side effects
Become a Clear Health Now reader today and claim your free copy of the “Top Ten Natural Antibiotics Hiding in Your Kitchen.”
Moreover, on a ketogenic diet, MCT oil can boost your body’s production of ketones. Ketones are able to pass through the blood-brain barrier, which makes them an excellent source of energy for brain cells.
Let’s make 2020 the healthiest year yet! Try our MCT oil to:
- Fight off unhealthy cravings.
- Support your body’s natural ability to burn fat.
- Boost your exercise performance.
- Help fuel your brain.
To your health,
President, Clear Health Now